Saturday, June 15, 2013

Love of Neighbors


 
"Siempre me dio Dios Nuestro Señor grandísimo amor al prójimo y mucho amor en sufrir sus defectos y malas condiciones; y siempre una persuasión de que ellos me sufren más a mí. Así siempre andaba contenta con todos." María Antonia Paris. Apuntes de Tarragona

Our neighbor.
Antonia suffers with their flaws but is aware how her flaws also hurt others. May the Lord help us be aware of those and ill conditions that keep us from loving completely and faithfully.



"Our Lord always gave me great love of neighbor and love to suffer their flaws and bad conditions;" and a persuasion that they suffer because of me much more. Thus I was always so happy with all.”
 
"Nuestro amor al projimo..." Interesante que Antonia reconocia hacer sufrir a otros. Me ha llevado a pensar en las veces que he hecho sufrir a mis "vecinos" a mi projimo. ?Hacemos sufrir a nuestro projimo?

No comments:

Post a Comment