Thursday, April 19, 2012

Carolina and Ivette

Hello, sisters in Christ.      Happy Easter

The Lord has risen and with Him our renewed desire to give ourselves totally to Him and to be fully available to his will.

My name is Ivette. I was born in Venezuela with Cuban roots. I am 24 years old. On the feast of the Annunciation I joined this Congregation in Miami. I am extremely happy and excited to live in this community and to have the opportunity to be an instrument in God’s hands. As Pope Benedict XVI says, “there is no greater joy than to know Christ and to make Him known to others.”  Sisters, please keep me in your prayers that I may remain open to His will, grow in love and are always faithful to His call. Love you all. Ivette

Hi sisters,
I am Carolina from Argentina and came to the USA in 2002. I am glad to be here at this time of my life. Since I experienced the love of God in a very special way, my wish is to correspond to his call. With great eagerness I want to extend on my knowledge of the Claretian charism and discover the will of God in my life.  Welcome to my life! God bless you all! I will see you soon! Carolina

No comments:

Post a Comment