Monday, January 14, 2013

Por Toda la Vida





I just have to tell you, it was an awesome experience! At this very moment, I was very emotional because I kept seeing my dearest brother David who was with me in a very different way and I really wanted to have him with me.
Pronouncing the vows once again - a profound experience. Listening to father Jan explain how our lives were for the people. Witnessing the presence of people who went to show support, to celebrate with me and with Vivian. All of it... together... it was beyond words.

Life is beautiful and is filled with wonders! Celebrating with my sisters, with my family and with the larger part of the family in God, that is God-filled-wonder!




Y



Y mis padres no dejaron de disfrutar el hecho de que la gente estaba acompanando a su querida hija y a las hermanas de su hija.
Ya ven, Vivian y yo, comentando sobre el bizcocho tan sabroso que nos trajeron para disfrutar.

No podian faltar mis hermanas de la Delegacion. Ellas, todas, disfrutaron la gran fiesta de este dia. Ellas, todas, celebraron conmigo y con Vivian la alegria de 25 anos al servicio del Amor.

Gracias a todas las que nos acompanaron.

Como quiera, el jueves 17 es el dia del aniversario.

No comments:

Post a Comment