Friday, August 3, 2012

Called to Smile and Love

A great big smile covers the face of this lady: Mother Earth???, Virgin Mary???
 Whoever she is, she speaks to me about happiness, compassion, love and tender care. She smiles as she holds Earth. In holding Earth with such love and tenderness, she holds, I think, all of God's creation.
As she smiles while holding Earth, she speaks to me  about all of us women who holding the love of God in our own lives share it with those who are by our side.
She speaks to me about hope. Hope that in embracing who we are with everything we have, the result is a smile. A smile that may make others wonder about our inner happiness.
So,
I just pray for all women in every corner of the earth. May we become aware of the love of God already present in our  lives, in our smile, in our work, in our every day struggle.

Doy gracias a Dios por todo lo que nos ha dado en la vida.

No comments:

Post a Comment